Skype
NovesNovele

The I of It The I of It

Delightful!

I loved the presentation of this game. The voice work was excellent. The narration of the story, the sound effects, and the death/try again scenes made it seem like someone was reading a book to me. The gameplay and level design was inventive for such a simplistic design and the graphics fit very well. The story was alright. It just seemed like you could have done more with it, however, the storytelling was also well done.

Overall, this was a very creative work and I hope that you can build on it in your future work, which I look forward to seeing.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

What a piece of work.

Well done, well done! Quite the flash. Great music, visuals, and programming. It's all put together very nicely as well, providing appropriate atmosphere and moods (that gave me a delightful creep feeling) to the story.
And what a story. I can imagine why many may not like the ending. It wasn't what I expected or wanted to happened, but the story has to end somehow, and it was fitting. Now, what really impressed me was the way the story was told. It's full of subtle details that make you backtrack and draw inferences to try and figure out the bigger picture past the rabbit's own. A style I like to see, but I imagine there are many that do not enjoy the fact that they need to do work to know everything going on. No matter...to each there own.
Constructive criticisms? No. Not for this. It may not be perfect, but I find it close enough. You have quite a talent for using flash and point & click games as a medium for storytelling, and as long as you tell a good story (such as this one) with the quality of flash you provide I won't have any qualms about it.
I am looking forward to your future projects with great anticipation. Keep up the great work.

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Warped

That's why I love it. The atmosphere you managed to create was amazing. It made me hesitant to click certain areas for fear of them freaking me out, but still did and loved it. So yes, the game design was done superbly. The art design was also masterfully done. I particularly enjoyed the lighting, whether it was the ominous red "flashlight", the dingy fadedness of the forked path, or the glowing eyes. Not only was the art design great, but I liked the character's dialogue when interacting with objects. Subtle, but enough to give some emotion of being freaked out and scared.
I still have a few criticisms though. Like most people were saying, I agree that it was a bit short. I don't think that's what you were going for, I suppose, but it bothered me. At first, it seemed this world you created would spread out and swallow me into it, consuming me as I tried to escape. It left me with a feeling that it was small, and had so much unrealized potential. Some smaller things also could have made the game better in my eyes. The first area didn't seem to fit the mood of the rest of the game. It was weird, but not creepy. I also would have liked the messages in the stump to have been more cryptic, if it's manageable. Finally, I saw the spikes coming. The message gave it away, and I don't think it should have. The suspense leading to surprise in this game is what I crave in games of this atmosphere.
You said you put a lot of work into this, and I think it's paying out. You made a great world to escape from and I hope there's a sequel or at least another game like this coming from you.

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Better than the average.

I like this game because it's simple yet fun. The difficulty seems reasonably set so I feel like I can come back to this game when I feel like playing a quick strategy. If there is a sequel planned, I think multiplayer (both local and online) would make this game really stand out.

Bloody Fun Day Bloody Fun Day

Well done, but nothing too extraordinary

This is a good puzzle game. The music, sounds, and animation blend together nicely for a smooth presentation. The gameplay is simple, but most of the you plan out how you will proceed. The only bad part about this is that it makes the music seem awfully repetitive.
It seems to be lacking a bit in content, I can play it for fifteen minutes and see all there is to see, and the gameplay itself doesn't really entice me to keep playing. It's a good way to burn a couple minutes, but I don't feel like coming back to play this speciific game.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Simply marvelous!

A truly wonderful game. It's fun to play, easy to learn (at least if you use the help button), great theme, and a good ending to wrap it all up. Best of all, it was new, at least to me. I liked how the mechanics worked, and would love to see new ones in any possible sequels. The only thing that got to me were the cutscenes after you finished a meeting. They were great when you killed a patsy in one, but if not, then it was too repetitive. I ended up skipping most of them. I'm not saying take it out, but maybe vary some of the lines a bit.

In the end, I hope you feel it was worth creating this because it deserves the #1 flash spot, in my opinion, at least for a while.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

Nice

Simple gameplay that works, good music, smooth graphics, unlockables to keep me playing. Yeah, it's a great game.